Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Moment 4


Sometimes we get so busy doing what we have to do, we forget to take time to do the things we love to do, the things that nurture and feed our soul. One of those things for me is photography. When my mobile was up for renewal I specifically went for the Nokia N95 8GB because of the camera which has a super-duper lens. Now wherever I am if I see a picture worth taking I can take it, without having to carry another piece of kit with me just in case. It means I don't miss those won't-be-here-tomorrow shots either.

This picture is of the sunset last weekend as I was walking the dog up the lane.

So my thought for you this week, dear Divas, is what are you not making time for that nurtures your soul, and how can you bring it in your daily life?

No comments: